Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Two Week Anniversary

I've had Kastle for two weeks now. I can't believe how much he's grown! I am also amazed every day at the brains in this little pup's noggin'. Couldn't be more pleased. With that being said, here is a massive photo dump :-)

We're taking the same "style" photo every week so I can compare later as he grows up. Eventually, I will obviously no longer be able to pick him up.
I love to snuggle with my fuzzy puppy!
He has a new..."trick" - when he's tired of me carrying him around, he will thrash and whine and if that doesn't work - go totally and completely limp.
He has caught Eden and bypassed her in height. She doesn't know she only has a limited amount of time with him at her size.
Of course, have to have some of the Basjes Huis brothers together.
Some of my handsome boy by himself - ears are almost 100% up!
Jason is as smitten as I am I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment