Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Kastle is HOME!!!

I got to pick Kastle up from the airport today! :-D He endured a long, loud flight and then was shuttled around in his little kennel until we picked him up. Let him out to clean up his crate and let him potty right outside the cargo office so that was SUPER loud and there were a lot of cars, large trucks and people. 
He's confident, he bites, he tugs, he chases, he lets me cuddle him and pet him. he retrieves!! Only 7.5 weeks old and he retrieved a tug toy for me multiple times while we were stopped to let him potty on the way home.
He's HUGE and very, very fluffy!!!
He retrieves!! Only 7.5 weeks old and he retrieved a tug toy for me multiple times while we were stopped to let him potty on the way home. 
He's sooo cute!
He wasn't really positive that the fleece tug was more fun than biting my hands/ankles/feet/legs but when he finally gave it a chance and latched on, he found he really like it.
Recall work!
He's very interested in engaging with me, in fact, he demands it. I love that!
I love that he likes to carry something around in his mouth - and I can hand him almost anything to try.
He's a biiigggg boy!!!
I'm pretty happy with my big bear cub!

No comments:

Post a Comment