Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Starting Eye Contact

Kastle is SO, SO smart! I have never had a puppy that is not only incredibly bright, but biddable, willing and extremely stable as well. He is everything I wished for and more! Our training session tonight really blew me away. He's a mere 8 weeks old and the things he remembers from day to day and the enthusiasm he approaches training with is irresistible. I was a little concerned that he might get bored but he sneaks down to wait in the training room as often as he can! He only caught skin once today, the rest of the time he was very definitely trying for the kibble alone. I'm having SO much fun working with this pup!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love how happy he is! His tail rarely stops wagging. Adorable. You are giving me definite puppy fever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is THE happiest pup ever!! From day one! I can hear his tail hitting the inside of his Varikennel as soon as anyone gets into sight - and then he does the whole body wiggle when you get your hands on him. I was actually a little resistant to getting another puppy - they are SUCH a pain LOL but he's such a GOOD puppy that I'm 100% smitten and am just so so so happy with him!!!

    ReplyDelete