Monday, December 19, 2011

7 Months Old!

Kastle is 7 months old and 54 lbs now. He's really getting even darker and has filled out a lot this last month. His chest is deeper and more masculine and his head and neck got broader and thicker. He looks like a dog now, not my little puppy.

I'm not able to stack him like I used to, I can't get his rear as stretched out. Not sure if that's because he can't do it or because he was really antsy and riled up when I tried to do this. Or both.
The photos with me were a lot harder to get because he wanted to explore the new park so bad. Trying to hold back demon puppy:
The one keeper:
The picking up photo was...interesting. I can't get my hands around his back legs anymore so I had to scoop him around the middle - causing a huge grunt and a disbelief that I wouldn't drop him but we did succeed!
So we switched to the other pick up picture I want to do when I can no longer pick him up - he was equally thrilled with that...
And the pouting.
Before we got the final pic.
Some comparisons from last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment