Saturday, March 3, 2012

Kastle Update

Kastle is feeling much better today. He had his breakfast of kibble soaked to mush in chicken stock followed by pain meds and antibiotics. He's just hanging around the house with us this weekend. Poor boy is pretty mopey and pouting that he can't play with toys. I put them up and he managed to get his favorite chew out and carry it out to me. I can tell his mouth is sore. I put it back up and shut the toys in a bedroom where he can't get to it. He's pretty bummed and has offered animated heeling to try to trigger me to give him a toy/play with him but we just can't. :-( It's sad to see him try to nibble an itch and flinch. I think his stitches itch too because he paws his nose on occasion. Otherwise, seems he is feeling much better. Love my pup.

1 comment: