Friday, March 9, 2012

Chewed Muzzle

Today while I was picking up the house some, I heard Kastle throw a fit in his crate in the basement. When I went to see what the problem was, I found him with his muzzle half-on and half-off. He had managed to pull it off enough to get the top part in his mouth while the bottom part stayed on around his lower jaw. He had gnawed on the top part nose-piece and ate the leather buffer and part of the plastic was sharp and pointed. :-( The side with his injury. I fixed it up with electrical tape for the time being but the base is so big, he can get his feet in there and pull it off. I can't get a smaller generic one because then his nose is too long. I am ordering a new one, built specifically with for German Shepherd shaped faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment