Friday, April 13, 2012

Hairless!

Lies warned me to brush Kastle out really well this morning before we left for the SV show in Kentucky. We had a vet appointment first (to get his tattoo verification paperwork filled out) so I woke bright and early thinking 10-15 minutes of brushing should be fine...boy, was I wrong! He shed out another entire GSD, I swear! It's a good thing Lies warned me about the amount of hair to expect (which still did not prepare me!), or I would have thought he had a reaction to the shampoo at Chow Hound and was going bald! The amount that came off was insane, I brushed him for 45 minutes and then had to give up or be late. The birds are in a nest collecting frenzy with the soft, soft, fluffs that came out. I hope he will look ok for his show, he lost so much undercoat!

No comments:

Post a Comment