Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Introduction to the Pinch Collar

I introduced the pinch last night. Wanted to go for a leisurely walk around the neighborhood and I wasn't feeling 100%. Kastle almost yanked my arm out of the socket going down the driveway, I thought "enough is enough" and put a pinch on him. Oh boy. He lunged to the end (I'm standing still this whole time waiting for him to acclimate), screamed, got pissed, lunged again, screamed etc etc - he did this maybe 5-6 times and then tried to buck it off. Literally. He leaped up and down on all fours like a bucking bronco and then threw in 1-2 spins for good measure. After that he sat down and offered eye contact. Then we went for a 2 mile walk and he was fine LOL Jason made a comment about being excited to see what happens in protection later with that temper. This pup just makes my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment