Saturday, November 19, 2011

6 Months Old!

Today Kastle is officially 6 months old and he weighs 49 lbs. We tried to get all the pictures done that we've been consistently doing for each age milestone. It got dark too fast and there were some pics that ended up not turning out.  Here are the more formal shots. No more luring with the mass amounts of peanut butter that I used to use as it gave him the runs bad last time so this time I tried to use string cheese. Didn't work that well. Gave up on that and asked him to stack for me because I asked and then rewarded at release - he was a little confused and wanted to offer a sit and down and such but we ended up capturing some of the pics I was hoping for!
He tried to self stack for me, which was ok but not exactly what I wanted so I helped him out :-)
My big boy and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment