Friday, June 15, 2012

United Kennel Club Premier Day #2

Started the day off with lure coursing, Kastle earned his first leg to his CA title. He was all about the lure this time, knew what was going on and barked to be let go :-)
He had two splashes he was in for UAD today. His jumps were 13'10" and 12'4" in the first splash and 12'8" and 13'3" - putting him solidly in the Junior division, we now have two legs towards that LOL Silly boy!

Absolutely no pop up at all. Really bums me out as he does prefer to pop, but just hasn't gotten comfortable enough to transfer that to the dock. Someday, when he does, he will jump farther I think. He's so flat now though.
My fave!!!
More pictures from today are HERE.

I ended up buying: a UKC sweatshirt, a Premier t-shirt, an agitation collar, a show collar, a show lead, two kennel pails for Limit, a paddle brush for Kastle's ear mats, and a show bag and Jason bought a UAD t-shirt for me, an antler, a raccoon hide, a raccoon tail, a fleece tuggy for Finn and pails as well (and he bought and ate 5 lunches...). We spent a LOT of money at this event but I love it, it's my favorite event all year!

No comments:

Post a Comment