Sunday, June 17, 2012

United Kennel Club Premier #4

Today was raining all the way to the Premier. I had an unfortunately bad experience that made us leave earlier than planned yesterday and I just wanted to get today over with. We appeared early but the UAD desk wasn't open yet and then when we came back there was a line...so we went to lure coursing first. It was dead there, due to the rain that left the grass damp and slightly slippery but Kastle did fine. I was extremely happy. The judge turned to me and said what a nice dog I had :-) That was awesome and he earned his CA title - yay Kastle - his first title!!!! :-D
This was his last day dock jumping, he went into the pool more-or-less straight off the lure course and earned 13'8" and 14'5", which gives us his 5th and final leg of his Ultimate Junior Jumpers (UJJ). Yay Kastle, title #2!!! :-D
Turns out he made it into the finals but I was so cranky due to some bad experiences that we just headed home immediately after his jump. Oh well, next time :-) I am proud he made it that far!

ETA: His certificate came, only one for some reason but both new titles are on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment